Learning how to download YouTube videos can come in incredibly useful in a range of situations. If you’re travelling without a reliable internet connection, for example, then you can download content in advance to watch on long train journeys. Or perhaps you’d like to save your cellular data allowance, so want to download a few videos while you still have Wi-Fi.
Downloading YouTube videos also means you won’t have to worry about buffering caused by internet or connection issues.
You can share YouTube videos on social media or by using embeds. But is it legal to download and keep YouTube videos? We’ll cover that here so you can stay on the right side of YouTube and the law, as well as showing you how to download YouTube videos on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC.
How to download YouTube videos: legality
Is downloading YouTube videos legal? According to Google’s terms of service for YouTube (opens in new tab), the answer is no: “You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a ‘download’ or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content.”
If you want to download YouTube videos, the only way to do so responsibly is by paying the $11.99 for YouTube Premium (opens in new tab).
If you violate the YouTube ToS, the company may terminate your account, as noted here: “YouTube will terminate a user’s access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.”
However, the issue isn’t totally black and white. GitHub reinstated the open-source tool YouTube-dl after taking the software down when the Recording Industry Association of America complained that it violated Section 1201 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. But GitHub found that YouTube-dl was used in non-copyright infringing ways by journalists and educators.
Content on YouTube that is permissible to download includes public domain videos that aren’t copyrighted, clips covered by a Creative Commons license (opens in new tab), and homemade videos that friends and family have shared with you (and don’t mind you downloading).
Individuals carrying out the instructions in this article do so at their own risk and must exercise their independent judgement. Future US LLC provides the information in this article in good faith and makes no representations as to its completeness or accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Future US LLC, its group companies or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability in connection with the use of this information.
How to download YouTube videos
The process for each platform will differ, but there are a few common steps for downloading YouTube videos without signing up to the site’s Premium service. The process will always essentially involve:
- Sign up to a YouTube Premium 1-month trial, or:
- Download a YouTube downloading application, such as Documents by Readdle (opens in new tab), 4K Video Downloader, TubeMate or VLC Media Player.
- Find a YouTube video and copy the URL.
- Paste the URL into your downloader app.
- Choose a save path and export your video file.
Read on to see detailed platform-specific instructions for how to download YouTube videos on iOS and iPadOS, Mac, Android and Windows PC.
How to download YouTube videos on iPhone and iPad
Downloading YouTube videos on your iPhone and iPad is a bit tricky, since Apple polices the apps available in its store. If you jailbreak your phone, there are more options, but if you don’t want to go that route, here’s the best and easiest way.
1. Download and open the Documents by Readdle (opens in new tab) app.
2. Tap on the compass icon to open the web browser and go to www.videosolo.com/online-video-downloader/ (opens in new tab).
3. Paste a YouTube video link in the text box and tap Download. After a few moments, the video will decode and generate a list of different output format and quality options.
4. Tap Download on the preferred output option.
5. Enter a name and download location for the video.
6. Tap the Downloads section in the bottom navigation bar to view your downloaded videos within the Documents app.
7. To save your downloaded videos to your iPhone or iPad hard drive, go back to the Documents app home screen and open your Downloads folder.
8. Find the video you want and tap the three dots icon next to it.
9. Tap on Share and then tap Save Video.
10. Open the iOS Photos app and you’ll see your video.
How to download YouTube videos on Mac
There are several tools and programs that allow you to download YouTube videos on a Mac.
One easy way is to use the screen capture tool built into macOS. It won’t be high quality but it’s something. Just press Command + Shift + 5 to bring up the screen recording options. You can select a window or record the entire screen, and change the options to include audio from your Mac’s microphone.
The best program for downloading YouTube videos on Mac in high quality formats is 4K Video Downloader. It’s free for up to 30 downloads a day, or you can upgrade to one of its premium plans. The software can download videos in up to 8K quality and in a variety of formats. And 4K Video Downloader can also grab entire YouTube playlists.
Here’s how to use it:
1. Download and install 4K Video Downloader (opens in new tab) and open the program.
2. Find a YouTube video and copy the link.
3. Click Paste Link in the menu.
4. Click Download after selecting from the list of quality and format options.
5. After your video is downloaded, click the three dot icon so you can play, find it on your computer and perform other actions.
How to download YouTube videos on Android
Downloading YouTube videos with an Android app from the Google Play store is going to be impossible, because Google prohibits such tools. However, you can get a YouTube downloader on your phone or tablet by installing a APK file from outside the Play store, like our top suggestion TubeMate. Here’s how to use it.
1. Download TubeMate (opens in new tab) and install it on your Android phone. You may need to change your security settings.
2. Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
3. Tap the green Download button.
4. Choose from the list of quality and format options. Tap the green Download button.
5. Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video. Or access the Downloads list by tapping on the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the TubeMate menu.
6. Tap the three dot icon next to a video and save it to a new location. You can also rename it and perform other actions.
How to download YouTube videos on a PC
The best way to download YouTube videos to a Windows PC is to use 4K Video Downloader (opens in new tab). Follow the same steps that we outlined above for downloading YouTube videos on Mac.
However, there’s also another way to download YouTube videos to your PC, using the excellent free program VLC Media Player (opens in new tab). Here’s how to do it.
1. Download and install the latest version of VLC Media Player (opens in new tab), if you don’t already have the program on your Windows PC.
2. Copy the URL of a YouTube video to your clipboard.
3. Open VLC and click the Media menu in the top-left corner. Select Open Network Stream.
4. Paste the copied video address into the network URL box and click Play. The YouTube video will start playing in VLC.
6. Paste the URL into your browser’s address bar and click OK, and the video will begin playing in a new tab.
Right-click it and choose Save video as… to download the YouTube video as an MP4 file.
You might also be interested in reading our guides on how to download music from YouTube, how to download YouTube videos in Chrome and how to download videos from Facebook. We also have a range of guides for using other Google products, including how to hack the Chrome dinosaur game and how to set Chrome flags.
— Update: 07-01-2023 — us.suanoncolosence.com found an additional article 13 Best YouTube Video Downloader Apps For Android  from the website fossbytes.com for the keyword download yt video android.
Although some YouTube videos are available for download and offline viewing, using third-party apps to download YouTube videos is against its terms. YouTube’s Terms of Service explicitly mention that users shouldn’t download videos unless a download button or link is shown by YouTube on a particular service.
Moreover, one is not allowed to download or make copies of copyrighted content. If caught doing so, one can theoretically face a trial or a fine. Although YouTube has never lashed out at a user for downloading copyrighted content using a YouTube video downloader app, the activity is regardless illegitimate.
Despite the risks, if you desire to download YouTube videos, then here are some of the best Android apps to satisfy your needs. Also, just like these YouTube Downloaders, you can use Tikvid.com to download TikTok videos online with ease for your personal use. This website is accessible on any device/platform to grab watermark-free clips from the world’s most famous app for viral videos.
- Best Sims 4 Sex Mods (Woohoo, Sexy, Nude, Adult Mods)
- How to Download Movies on iFlix
- How to Fix the “qBittorrent Stalled” Error? – 10 Proven Ways [Resize Partition]
- Guide on How To Fix Can’t Download or Save Images From Google Chrome on Windows
- How to Download Wistia Videos in 4 Ways
Important: Use these apps to download only the YouTube videos that you own or the ones that fall under the Creative Commons reusable license.
13 Best YouTube Video Downloader For Android
Savefrom.net is a popular resource for downloading YouTube videos. You can download clips from a range of major websites including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Moreover, you can download videos either directly from the website, by using the browser extension, or by using the mobile app.
The dedicated app almost acts like a browser and lets you navigate various websites. If there is a downloadable video on the page, the button at the bottom-right corner will turn green. You can press the same button to begin the download process. Unfortunately, there are ads in the free version of the app, and you will need to purchase the premium version to get rid of them.
Download YouTube videos on Android using Savefrom.net
- Navigate to the desired video or enter its URL
- Click on the green button near the bottom-right corner
- Select whether you want to download the video or audio version
- Click on “DOWNLOAD”
- Click on the “Downloads” tab from the menu at the bottom to see the downloaded clips
Videoder is a powerful and one of the best YouTube video downloaders for Android. You can choose from various sites to download the videos, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
It allows you to stream and download videos in several formats. You can choose from any quality you prefer and can also share the video from within the app. The app is customizable and comes with an impressive UI. It offers faster download speeds and also packs different themes, night mode, a built-in video player, etc.
Videoder is not available on the Google Play Store, but you can download the app for free from its official site and install it on your phone. It has no in-app purchases but contains ads. However, you can remove the ads if you buy the Videoder Premium plugin available on the Play Store.
Download YouTube videos on Android using Videoder
- Open YouTube on the app.
- Search for the video.
- Choose the video format.
- In the pop-up, edit the file name and download location.
- Tap on Start Download.
NewPipe is an open-source Android application that can be used to download YouTube videos for free. It’s worth mentioning that this lightweight app doesn’t use any proprietary YouTube API or Google’s Play services.
NewPipe aims to provide the original YouTube app experience to its users without displaying any annoying ads. It is an open-source application with a very intuitive interface. The best thing about this application is the background player that enables you to play any YouTube videos in the background while you use other apps.
Some of the notable features of NewPipe include:
- Search for videos
- Open Video in Kodi
- Tor/Orbot, 1080p/2k/4k support available
- Subtitles, playlists, queuing, history support
Video downloading is very straightforward and provides fast download speeds. It offers you different file formats and resolutions for downloading YouTube videos and audio files. Moreover, the app ensures privacy as it does not save any user data nor use any services that analyze your usage behavior. Other remarkable features of the app include channel subscriptions, video pop-up mode, 4K support, multiple themes, etc.
Overall, NewPipe is one of the best free YouTube downloaders with no in-app purchases or ads.
How to download YouTube videos on Android using NewPipe
- Install the application.
- Open the app and search for the video you want to download in the search bar.
- Click on your desired video from the search results.
- Tap on the download button and select the quality and format of the file. You can also edit the filename.
- Click OK, and your download link will be generated automatically.
You can download the NewPipe app from F-Droid or from its official website.
arkTube is an ad-free and easy-to-use YouTube video downloader for Android that uses the YouTube-dl command-line program to its full potential.
The Android app is extremely lightweight. Unlike other YouTube video downloaders here, this one does not have a dedicated YouTube section. Once arkTube is installed on Android, you can download videos right through the official YouTube app.
On the Android app, you will find options to set a default video resolution, choose an audio codec, download in MKV format, and more. However, some of these features are restricted and can only be unlocked once you buy the developer’s donation package from the Google Play Store.
How to download YouTube videos on Android using arkTube
- Install the app and give permission to access media.
- Go to YouTube and select the video that you want to download
- Tap on the Share button
- Tap on the icon that is labeled Video
- Select the resolution
- Wait for the download to complete.
5. Dentex YouTube Downloader
Dentex is another video downloader that you can use to download YouTube videos for free. The Android app has a straightforward user interface and has no ads.
As soon as you select the video, the app takes you to the Format tab where you can choose the video format. YouTube video previews are not available on this video downloader. Once you choose the format, you will see the download status on the Dashboard.
While looking for a YouTube video, you can narrow down the search with the help of filters. You can also save the search results for another time. The app has multiple theme options. Apart from that, the Android app also enables you to extract audio from YouTube videos.
Snaptube is another YouTube video downloader that you can use to download videos from multiple sources. It has a user-friendly interface with popular sites, popular videos, and categories organized in blocks. You can also perform a Youtube search directly from the search bar.
Snaptube also acts as a fast Android YouTube downloader, and you can choose the quality of the video before downloading it. You can also share the downloaded videos on Facebook, Twitter, etc. from the app.
The downloaded videos are saved automatically in your device storage, and you can view the downloaded files organized into music and video categories.
Download videos using Snaptube
- Open the app and select the YouTube mobile site from its Homepage.
- Search for the video in the YouTube search bar.
- Select the video and tap on the red download button displayed on the right side of the video.
- Choose the quality of the video, and your video will start downloading.
You can download the Snaptube application from its official site. It is available for free with no in-app purchases but contains ads.
InsTube is yet another feature-rich YouTube video downloader for Android. It can also download videos from other popular sites such as Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, etc. It’s a reliable Android app that delivers fast download speeds.
You can choose the quality of YouTube videos before downloading them. You can even share YouTube videos from within the YouTube app to InsTube. Moreover, InsTube is highly-customizable, you can add bookmarks and also create a private space to hide any video if you desire.
Grab online videos on Android using InsTube
- Launch the app and visit your desired website.
- Search for the video you wish to download and tap on the desired video.
- Tap on the red download button and choose the quality of the video.
- Tap on “fast download” and your video will start downloading.
The only drawback of the app is that you have to deal with ads that keep popping up, and there is no way to remove the ads.
8. VidMate App
VidMate is a remarkable Android video downloader app. The app is very reliable for downloading YouTube videos. You can look for files based on different categories such as movies, music, and TV shows, or directly search for any files from its search bar.
VidMate provides you with a fast video download speed, but you can also customize the rate and select the preferred download location within its download settings.
Additionally, the app includes a built-in video player-cum-music player, and you can also create an encrypted space within the app to hide videos.
Get videos on Android using VidMate
- Launch the app and tap on the YouTube mobile site in the app.
- Search for the video you want to download and tap on the red download button on the content.
- Select the quality of your video and tap the “Download” option. Your video will start downloading.
9. YT3 YouTube Downloader
It is a very simple Android YouTube video downloader where you can download YouTube videos in MP3 and MP4 formats. It has a user-friendly interface that is quite easy to operate. A preview button lets you have a peek at a video before you download it.
It allows faster download speeds and everything that you download will get saved in the Download folder. Moreover, it shows lyrics as you listen to music. You can download either low or high-quality videos. Unlike other apps, this app downloads music and videos only from YouTube.
Download YouTube videos using YT3 Downloader
- Open the app and search for the video you want to download.
- Select the MP3 or MP4 download file option shown on the right side of the video. You can also have an audio preview before you download it.
- You can also share a video from the YouTube app to the YT3 downloader to download it.
Last but not the least, YMusic is an Android app for downloading YouTube videos that also enables users to play YouTube videos in the background.
Within the Android app, users can see trending YouTube videos as well as popular music hits. Users can change the video speed and keep a sleep timer while playing a video.
YMusic Video Downloader app enables users to download full HD YouTube videos, however, restricts users to a single file type (MP4). Meanwhile, users will also find Mp3 links to YouTube videos in mp3, and m4a format.
The Android app’s biggest shortcoming is that it does not allow users to watch the video but only listen to the audio, and users will have to download the video to overcome the hurdle.
TubeMate is another one of the best free YouTube video downloaders. It has an elegant interface that is easy to use. It comes with a built-in browser, allowing users to download the video from their preferred site.
TubeMate also offers you the option to choose the quality and file format of the video before downloading it. The downloaded videos are stored in your phone’s memory automatically.
You can opt to download YouTube videos in MP3 format too, but it requires an additional video-to-MP3 converter app. Overall, TubeMate is an excellent video downloader for Android, but you have to deal with a lot of intrusive advertisements.
Download YouTube videos using TubeMate
- Open the app and visit the video-sharing site.
- Pick your desired video from the search results. TubeMate will ask you to choose the video quality
- After selecting the quality and resolution of the video, you can tap the download button.
Did you know? The Telegram messenger app can be used as a YouTube video downloader for Android. The best part is that Telegram is one of the most secure chatting apps, which means you are safe from malware while you download YouTube videos.
There are many Telegram bots that can be used to download videos. For example, @utubebot is a good one that can be used to download videos from YouTube. You can also use @fbdown_bot to download Facebook videos.
Download YouTube videos using Telegram
- Open the Telegram app and search for a @utubebot
- Select the bot and tap on Start
- Send the YouTube video link in the chat
- Select the video format
- Download the video
A lesser-known but useful YouTube video downloader available for Android users is Keepvid. It supports saving videos hosted on mainstream websites such as YouTube and Facebook. While you can download clips right from Keepvid’s website, you may download its APK file which is simply a quicker way to access the exact same online resource.
When downloading a video via Keepvid, you get a lot of choices when it comes to the file quality and file size. You may even choose to download the audio-only version of the desired video clip.
Download YouTube videos using Keepvid
- Open Keepvid app
- Enter or paste the URL of the desired video
- Scroll down and select the video file as per your preference. Then, tap on “download.”
YouTube video downloaders FAQs
Did you find this list of the best Android video downloaders to be helpful? Share your views in the comments. Also, while you are here, why not check out the list of the best Android video editor apps.
— Update: 07-01-2023 — us.suanoncolosence.com found an additional article 9 Powerful YouTube Video Downloader for Android from the website filmora.wondershare.com for the keyword download yt video android.
Streaming online videos on YouTube has become a lifestyle for almost all of us now. But time and data usage are huge constraints. Isn’t it annoying when you find free Wi-Fi but lack a suitable video downloader or you have a downloader but no Wi-Fi access at the moment to stream the videos. You may already know how to download mp3 on Android, to solve your dilemma and let you download YouTube videos on your Android phone, we have collected the most popular YouTube video downloader for Android in this article.
Part 1: Online Video Downloader App Only Supporting YouTube video
Using TubeMate, you can now save your favorite YouTube videos directly on your phone and cherish them anywhere offline. You can choose the quality of the video as this tool supports different resolutions. If you are a novice user this App is simple as one two three, you need to search the video on YouTube and tap the green arrow at the bottom of the screen to download it.
- Multiple download options are available, along with the background download option to carry on with other routine work on your phone.
- It can download the video as well as audio.
- Videos can be converted to MP3 format.
- It cannot download in 4K format.
- TubeMate doesn’t download the original YouTube video, but rather a video encoded video by YouTube. Hence, the video sometimes fails to play, and downloading a low-resolution video to save YouTube videos on Android might help.
2. Dentex YouTube Downloader
Dentex is a YouTube video downloader for Android that allows you to download YouTube videos within seconds. The interface is divided into 3 parts. In the first part, you can search the YouTube video and see the results, the second part shows the quality and format options, whereas the third part lists the previously downloaded videos.
- Why is My PC Download Speed so Slow?
- Download, Install, and Connect the Mobile VPN with SSL Client
- Pokemon Fire Ash Download (v3.2 Updated)
- Malwarebytes Premium 18.104.22.168 Crack + License Key 2023 Download
- How to open and extract RAR files on your PC
- You can change the format of any video even after downloading.
- You can extract audio files from the videos and later convert them to MP3 format.
- You can remote download through SSH.
- An additional plug-in is required to change the format of the video.
- The app is not compatible with lower Android versions such as Gingerbread, Froyo and Éclair.
- The downloading process might sometimes stop, requiring you to resume the process.
3. InsTube Free Video & Music Downloader
InsTube Free Video & Music Downloader allows you to download YouTube videos at high speed supporting MP3, MP4, 3GP, as well as M4A formats. With this tool, downloading YouTube videos in HD, Full HD, or 4K is at your fingertips. You can download videos from more than 40 websites apart from YouTube and enjoy them offline.
- It has an inbuilt locker to protect videos and keep them private.
- The hassle-free and neat interface allows easy operation.
- Faster downloading options across 40 plus websites and free YouTube video download is also possible.
- Unwanted Ads popup on the screen forcing you to install updates.
- You see the clipboard identifier icon only for few seconds on the screen.
With WonTube, you can stock and save YouTube videos on Android. Its high conversion speed saves your time. The simple interface of the App makes it user friendly. The App can merge videos and convert the result to any format is a very unique feature.
- It supports AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, and MPG.
- It works well with poor internet connectivity compared to other video downloaders.
- It can convert videos into 20+ formats.
- Even though multiple videos can be downloaded simultaneously, the same batch of videos can be converted only to one output format.
NewPipe analyses YouTube videos by itself to obtain the necessary information for downloading the videos. This downloader can thus work with phones that do not have Google Services installed in them. In addition, the app allows you to download audio and video with different formats and resolutions. NewPipe also keeps you updated about your favorite YouTube channels while you save YouTube videos on Android.
- It is merely 2MB.
- It has a pop-up mode that is movable and resizable, using which you can watch the videos while carrying out other activities on your mobile.
- There are no Ads.
- It doesn’t have a log in option, so you cannot view your history.
- It requires additional settings.
Part 2: YouTube Video Downloader App Supporting multiple video site
SnapTube is yet another amazing video and audio downloading app to download audio in MP3 format and video in MP4 format. The app is organized in itself, carrying a section of popular videos, most viewed videos and a daily recommendation section. The app also allows video downloading option from popular social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook.
- It does not require an additional plug-in.
- It does not have malware and Ads.
- YouTube multimedia download is restricted in India and China.
Videoder is the app for you when you want to broaden your horizon and download videos from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Hotstar etc. in MP3 or MP4 format. It comes with an inbuilt feature to convert videos to MP3 format. You can personalize the app by using themes, setting cover art, and tag editor to organize your playlist in a visually attractive way.
- Looking for HD quality viewing? You have 4K quality videos with Videoder.
- Multiple downloading is possible with a single tap.
- Downloading speed is accelerated by the number of network connections and utilizing it to the maximum.
- Because of the numerous features, it may take time to learn all the functionalities.
- An audio encoding pop-up may sometimes appear asking to install a plug-in.
- It doesn’t support files other than MP3 and MP4 format.
KeepVid is a handy YouTube downloader that can download videos from YouTube and 27 other sites. It is a fantastic downloading tool that comes with a user-friendly interface and allows you to download videos from many sites, including YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion. KeepVid also allows you to download multiple videos simultaneously with the option of selecting the quality of the videos.
- The app does not have any size limit to the video.
- It does not have any Ads.
- It can download videos as good as 4K.
- The only disadvantage is that you must download the app from the official site KeepVid.com.
In the end, we would like to say that as time passes by and with the tight schedules a YouTube video downloader on your phone frees you from your computer. For all those offline viewing needs of yours, the above-mentioned downloaders are excellent alternatives and help you save YouTube videos on Android.
— Update: 07-01-2023 — us.suanoncolosence.com found an additional article 4 Best Ways to Download YouTube Videos on Android [in 2023] from the website techpp.com for the keyword download yt video android.
As of 2022, YouTube has more than 2.6 billion monthly active users who spend hours watching content on the platform. Some use YouTube to watch vlogs, others to gain knowledge and educate themselves, while many use it to listen to their favorite songs and more.
However, we have all been in a situation where we wanted to watch our favorite videos on YouTube but could not because of a poor network connection. Also, imagine that you are traveling to a remote place or have a long-haul flight and want to watch YouTube videos; what is the best possible way? Well, the best way is to download YouTube videos on an Android phone or tablet and enjoy them later.
How to Download YouTube Videos 2022 on Android
But how to download YouTube videos on Android? Where are the downloaded videos stored? Do not worry; we will closely examine the best ways to save YouTube videos to your gallery.
YouTube Premium: The Recommended Way to Download YouTube Videos on Android
The best and only official way to download YouTube videos on an Android device is to use YouTube Premium. With YouTube Premium, you get an ad-free experience, support for YouTube Music, background playback, picture-in-picture, and more. Most importantly, you get access to unlimited native video downloads.
I have an active YouTube Premium subscription, but how do I download videos to my Android device? Well, that’s what we are going to find out.
Steps to Download Videos on YouTube with YouTube Premium
- Open the YouTube app on your Android device and sign in to YouTube Premium with your activated Google account.
- Now play the video you want to download to your Android device.
- Then tap the download icon directly below the video.
- A pop-up window will appear. Select your preferred video quality here and click Download. You also have the option to save your download settings so that you can start downloading videos directly and effortlessly next time.
TubeMate: Android app for YouTube Video Download
Another popular method for downloading YouTube videos on Android is TubeMate, but there is a catch. What is it? Google does not support downloading YouTube videos from unauthorized sources, so the TubeMate app is not available for download from the Google Play Store. However, you can install the app on your Android device as a sideload via the following link.
With that out of the way, let us look at how you can download YouTube videos with TubeMate on Android.
Steps to Download YouTube Videos on Android using TubeMate
- Download and install TubeMate on your Android device by using this link.
- Open the app and grant the app the necessary permissions.
- After launching, you will be greeted with a familiar YouTube screen. Here you can browse and play the YouTube video you want to download on your Android device.
- Then, tap the green download icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. A new pop-up window will then appear with a whole bunch of options.
- Select your preferred video quality from the pop-up window, and the YouTube video will start downloading to your Android device. Unlike YouTube Premium, you also have the option to download only the audio of the video. This can be very handy if you only want to download the music from a particular video in MP3 format and more.
4Kdownload: Universal video downloader that works for YouTube
4K Video Downloader is a simple yet powerful tool that you can use to download YouTube videos on your Android phone. The user interface of the application is simple to understand.
Steps to download videos using 4K Video Downloader
1. Copy the URL of the YouTube video to your Android phone’s clipboard
2. Open the 4Kdownload app, and tap on the Paste Link button.
3. The app will automatically fetch the video from YouTube and start downloading it in the highest possible resolution.
The simple interface of the 4K Video Downloader makes it very beginner friendly, as it does not bombard it with multiple options such as file types, various resolutions, etc., which can be confusing. You can set the default download settings in the app, after which 4kdownload will try to download videos with the closest possible settings of your choice.
Vidiget: YouTube videos download on Android using your browser
If you are someone who is looking to download videos on Android but does not want to buy a premium subscription or sideload APKs from unknown sources, then you can give Vidiget a try.
With the help of Vidiget, you can download YouTube videos by simply using your favorite browser, like Google Chrome/Firefox, on your Android device. Using the website is not particularly complicated either. Just copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to download at the link below. Then follow the on-screen instructions to download the video to your Android device.
YouTube Video Download Made Easy on Android
Using the methods we have presented in this article, you can skillfully download popular videos on Android and watch them offline. Do you want to learn more about hidden YouTube features? Yes? Check out this link to learn more.
Let us know in the comments if you found this article helpful and successfully downloaded YouTube videos on Android.
Related: How to Google a Video
FAQs about YouTube Video Downloaders on Android
- How to Download YouTube Videos on Laptop: Best Working Tool in 2022
- NewPipe Lets You Download and Play YouTube Videos in the Background
- How to Download YouTube Playlist – Best Working Tool in 2022
- How to Download Instagram Reels Audio as MP3