Check How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Samsung Calendar
It may feel like overkill. Buy a new Samsung device and you’ll get two layers of software. You get the Android operating system that comes bundled with the Google suite of apps. It offers you Chrome and Gmail, Google Assistant and Google Calendar. You also get Samsung’s own user interface that brings you Samsung Internet Browser and Samsung Email, Bixby and Samsung Calendar. The first thing people do when they buy a new Galaxy phone is create a Samsung folder, put all the Samsung bloatware in there, and make sure it’s not near the home screen. It will all be buried somewhere on your phone, but away from all the things you use every day.
But ignoring all those freebies from Samsung is a mistake. Chrome could beat Samsung’s own internet browser, and Samsung’s email app offers no reason not to use Gmail. Also, Bixby Assistant is even less useful than Google Assistant, but this is where the gap starts to close. These are scripts that make the phone behave in a preset way in response to triggers.
How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Samsung Calendar
To sync Outlook Calendar with your Samsung Calendar, follow the steps below:
- Headphone Jack Not Working On Laptop [SOLVED]
- Reply to or forward an email message
- Block automatic installation of Microsoft Edge Chromium browser on Windows 10
- How Do I Transfer Everything from My Old Computer to My New Computer? Full Guide Is Here!
- How To Know Why Windows 10 Was Not Activated
- Open your web browser and sign in to Outlook.com by entering your Microsoft account credentials.
- Open Outlook Settings.
- Go to Shared Calendars, select the calendar you want to add to the Samsung Calendar app, and click Publish.
- Copy the ICS link after publishing the Outlook calendar.
- Add Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar.
- Open the Calendar app on your Samsung smartphone and tap Sync to add Outlook Calendar to the Samsung Calendar app.
Let’s see all these steps in detail
- Launch your web browser and sign in to Outlook.com by entering your Microsoft account credentials.
- Click the gear-shaped icon in the upper right corner of Outlook.com and select the See all Outlook settings option.
- In Outlook Settings, go to “Calendar > Shared Calendars”. Scroll down and click the Select a calendar dropdown menu in the Publish a calendar section and select the calendar you want to publish. After that, select the permissions for your published calendar and click the Publish button.
- After publishing your Outlook calendar, you will get two links namely HTML link and ICS link. Click on the ICS link and select the Copy Link option. This will copy the ICS link to your clipboard.
- Now, sign in to your Google account and open Google Calendar. Now, click the More icon next to the Other Calendars category and select From URL.
- Paste the ICS link that you have copied from your Outlook calendar and click the Add Calendar button. This will take some time to add your Outlook calendar to Google Calendar.
- Now, open the Calendar app on your Samsung smartphone and tap on the three horizontal lines at the top left. Scroll down and click the Sync Now option. Your phone will take some time to sync the calendars. Once the sync process is complete, you will receive a “Synced Calendars” message.
- Touch the Google account to which you have added the Outlook calendar. You will see your Outlook calendar there.
Final remarks: How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Samsung Calendar
I hope you understand this article, How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Samsung Calendar. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.
- Is Your Security Software Even Working? Here's How to Check
- How to Boot From a USB Device
- How to Troubleshoot Twitch Error Code 2FF31423 in Xbox One Console
- Fix Windows 10 build 15042 update stuck at 0%, download fails and other issues
- How To Run SFC /SCANNOW To Repair Windows System Files