iPhones are widely considered to be one of the best mobile devices a person could possibly have. Being that they are from Apple, one of the top companies, running on the very sophisticated iOS operating system, they are considered to be of the strongest devices on the market.
Due to the high security of iOS, however, users are restricted to downloading their apps from the one and only App Store, and their music from the iTunes Store. The apps that work on iOS-powered devices do not run on any other operating system, and conversely the apps for Android devices do not work for iPhones.
As we all know, Google Play Store is the best, biggest place for digital content ever. The Play Store app has an easy interface to use, with freedom to download any of its digital content to your Android device. Plus, a lot of apps that are paid in the App Store are free in the Play Store. But if you have an iPhone, and you would like to access Google Play Store, what would you do?
Well, there is a way to go around the protection system of iOS, and I will explain that to you right here in this article. I used to have an iPhone and I actually loved it, but my friends who used Android devices kept teasing me because they could access the almighty Play Store, get more free apps and download anything they wanted more freely and easily. So here is what worked for me with my old iPhone (I have since converted to Android).
How to download Google Play Store app for iPhone
Jailbreak your iPhone
First of all, you will need to jailbreak your iPhone. An iOS jailbreak is the only way to remove the restrictions on iOS software in Apple devices, giving you root access to the file system and manager of iOS, which enables downloading extra applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the App Store.
Next, install Cydia, which is a package manager app for iOS mobile; it enables the user to find and install packages of software on jailbroken iPhones. Almost all of the software packages which are available through Cydia are free, but some of them are paid.
- 12 reasons iPhone won’t download apps
- Modern Combat 5 Mod Apk + OBB v5.8.6b (God, AntiBan, Offline)
- Times New Roman Font Free Download
- Isaimini 2023 Tamil HD Latest Movies Download isaimini.com
- Speech Services by Google Wont Stop Downloading? Try These Fixes
After installing, launch Cydia from the home screen, tap on “Manage”, “Sources”, and then tap on “Edit” and finally check “Add”. Then, type the web address of Cydia and install it and then Bootlace. Bootlace is an application for iOS that allows the installation of iDroid and OpeniBoot, and configures the settings of OpeniBoot.
Download Google Play Store for iPhone
- First, run Bootlace and then reboot the iPhone, wait for a moment for it to boot again.
- Open iBoot; now you can install it from Bootlace.
- Next, you need to install iDroid. Tap on the iDroid button after installing Open iBoot, and tap “OK”.
- You’ll have to be patient while it is being downloaded. iDroid is the customized Android operating system for your iOS device.
- Once the installation of iDroid is done, you have Android on your iPhone and you are able to explore what Android has to offer you. Search for the Play Store app on the web, download and install it on your device.
- Now, boot your iPhone using Android operating system, and access all the apps that Google Play Store has for you and enjoy all its features and offers.
- Download Google Play Store APK FREE
- Download Google Play Store on Apple Devices (iOS, MAC)
What’s the difference between iOS and Android?
Well, I won’t be talking about statistics and numbers; rather, I’ll tell you about the things we all see. iOS is great, safe and organized. But you can’t get any apps or updates from any other place for your iPhone; it is strictly done through the iTunes App Store.
This makes it a little difficult for some users, as the App Store is restricted in some countries and can’t be accessed easily. So, updating the device’s iOS and apps, or downloading new apps could sometimes be a real problem.
While in Android, accessing Google Play Store is much easier; even if it is restricted in some countries, Android users can get their apps from other markets.
- How to install Windows 11 on M1/M2 Macs with Parallels Desktop 18 [Video]
- How to watch College Romance Season 2 Episodes For Free?
- How to Save Text Messages from iPhone to Computer for Free without iTunes?
- Vanced Manager 2.6.2 – Install Official YouTube Vanced Easily!
- Uptodown App Store – Apk Download
Many of the apps in the iTunes App Store are paid, while they can be found for free at the Google Play Store. This is another difference that might be counted as an additional point for Android.
iOS is the operating system for iPhones and iPads ONLY. No other device can run on iOS, while we can find a great portion of the brands of smartphones and tablets run on Android operating system.
Some of us may love iOS devices more than any other, and you have every right to do so! Others may prefer Android devices; when it comes to choosing your device, it’s up to you, your budget, preferences and priorities. No matter which one you may choose, you are absolutely making a good choice. Enjoy.