If you download some pictures from your computer at the office or from your friends’ computer, you may store them on your flash drive or USB. Then when you got home, you may want to transfer the photos from your flash drive to your new iPhone 12 for viewing.
At this moment, you may want to know whether it can transfer from the flash drive to an iPhone or not. The answer is YES. Here in this post, we will show you how to transfer photos from flash drive/USB to iPhone. Let’s check it.
Transfer Photos from Flash Drive to iPhone with iTunes
For iOS users, iTunes can be a good tool for us to sync photos to iPhone on both Mac and Windows computers. However, as you might know, while syncing photos from flash drive/USB to iPhone, your current media content on iPhone shall be erased and replaced with the iTunes library on your computer.
Moreover, for users who have enabled the iCloud photo library, you have to turn it off before transferring photos to iPhone via iTunes. In this case, your iCloud photos on iPhone shall be erased. Or you can choose to download all your iCloud photos to your iPhone, which would occupy large storage on your iPhone.
Now, let’s check how to transfer pictures from a USB flash drive to an iPhone with iTunes:
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC. Make sure it is the latest version.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable that comes with your iPhone.
- Click the Device icon on iTunes.
- Then click Photos, check the box next to “Sync Photos”.
- Navigate to the folder of photos you want to transfer to your iPhone from the flash drive.
- Click on the “Apply” button to import your desired photos from flash drive to iPhone.
How to Transfer Photos from Flash Drive to iPhone with iTunes
Transfer Photos from Flash Drive/USB to iPhone with AnyTrans
If you are tired of using iTunes to transfer and managing your photos on your iOS device, you may want to know how do I transfer files from USB to iPhone without iTunes. AnyTrans is one all-in-one iOS data transfer tool that can help you move data like photos, contacts, and music from a Flash Drive/USB to an iPhone or iPad. It also supports transferring data to an iPhone 12/12 mini/12 Pro/12 Pro max. It can also transfer photos from iPhone to flash drive with a few clicks.
- How to Download Google Maps for Windows 11 (2 Methods)
- My Boy Pro Apk Download 1.8.0 Premium Full Version (2023)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 APK 1.2.8d + Mod: Mod: Unlocked | Money | Skin
- SQL Server 2019 Installation Guide (Express Edition) – in 60 mins
- Download Adobe Photoshop Express for Windows 10
Now, download AnyTrans on your computer and then follow the steps below to transfer photos from the flash drive to iPhone.
Click on Device Manager on Anytrans Homepage
Step 2. Tap on My Photos and click on the Add button to add photos from the USB/Flash Drive.
Add Photos to iPhone
Select Photos You Want to Add
Transfer Photos from Flash Drive to iPhone with iCloud
If you are used to using iCloud to store and manage your iPhone photos or other iOS data, you can also transfer photos from Flash Drive to iPhone with iCloud. It will take a few minutes to complete the whole process. Now please take patience to take the following steps:
- Papa's Cluckeria To Go! APK + MOD 1.0.2 [Unlimited Currency] Download
- Machine Embroidery Stabilizer Guide + FREE Printable Chart
- How to Download Spotify Music without Premium [12 Ways]
- BEST PORN GAMES
AND 3D ADULT GAMES
- Top 8 Best YouTube Audio Downloaders for Windows (Free Included)
- Log in to your iCloud account on the iCloud official website on your computer.
- Upload your photos from your flash drive or USB to iCloud.
- On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud , and then turn on iCloud photos.
- Sync the updated photos with iCloud.
This solution might be more time-consuming but you are also expected to manage your iCloud photos with AnyTrans’s iCloud Manager. Next time, when you want to share photos between your iPhone and iCloud, you can also download AnyTrans to take a try.
Click Photos Category under iCloud Manager
The Bottom Line
Besides transferring photos from flash drive or USB to iPhone, with AnyTrans you can also transfer files from a flash drive or USB to iPhone. For example, you can easily transfer music from Flash Drive to iPhone.
So now download AnyTrans on your computer, more advantages of AnyTrans you will find. For this article, if you have any questions, please be free to contact us by Email or giving your precious comments in the below section.